Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
สอบถามเรื่องเครื่องสร้างเสียงประสานครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: สอบถามเรื่องเครื่องสร้างเสียงประสานครับ
[quote='dear709' pid='99453' dateline='1255615586']

น้า Nap : ขอบคุณสำหรับคำแนะนำดีๆครับ ผมจะฝึกแน่นอน แรกๆต้องอุดหูข้างนึงแล้วตั้งสมาธิกับเสียงตัวเองใช่มั้ยครับ
Not really have to cup your ear like him. I just wanted to show you how he did it. But yes you have to concentrate on your notes.

ปัญหาอีกอย่างนึงคือผมคิดคู่ประสานเองไม่ได้ด้วยอ่ะครับ แบบว่าร้องหลักได้ แต่ถ้าต้องเป็นคนร้องอีกเสียงนึงจะทำยังไง
Try to listen to the lead notes (that's what we called MELODY notes) first, then memorize it and sing it out. And then try to listen to the harmonized notes (normally the harmonized notes based on the 3rd and 5th of the lead notes). And then again memorize it and simply sing them out. Keep doing this over and over and over until you begin to like it! (REALLY, NO KIDDING HERE!)

ตอนนี้เอาแค่ร้องหลักไม่ให้เพี้ยนตามร้องประสานให้ได้ก่อนครับ
Yes and yes and yes here. Whenever you get the lead notes downpack then just pretend that harmonized notes are also another lead notes (And they actually are in musical sense) and sing them out just like lead notes.

Good luck, and remember "REPETION IS THE MOTHER OF SKILL"Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
15-10-2009, 22:22
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: สอบถามเรื่องเครื่องสร้างเสียงประสานครับ - by napman - 15-10-2009, 22:22