Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HERE's THAT RAINY DAY - (Johnny Smith)
pood Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 13
RE: HERE's THAT RAINY DAY - (Johnny Smith)
(IntroSmile ||: E Em6 :||

E G Cmaj7 C6
Maybe I should have saved those leftover dreams;

F#m B7 E Em6
Funny, but here's that rainy day.

Am7 D9 Gmaj7 G6
Here's that rainy day they told me about

F#m7
And I laughed at the thought that

B7 E Em6
It could end this way.

E G Cmaj7 C6
Where is that worn out wish that I threw aside

F#m B7 E E7
After it brought my love so near?

Amaj7 B7 G#m F#7
Funny how love becomes a cold rainy day--

F#m B7 E6
Funny, that rainy day is here.

(CodaSmile

Amaj7 B7 G#m F#7
Funny how love becomes a cold rainy day--

F#m B7 E Em6 F#m Fm7 E
Funny, that rainy day is here.

พี่ Microtone มาแนะนำเพลง standard jazz ให้น้องๆฟังน่าจะเป็นการเสริมสร้างความรู้และทักษะให้กับหลายๆคนเลยครับ (แต่ version ของ Johny Smith นี่แจ้ซจ๋าเลยนะครับ)

ตอนนี้พวกเรากำลังหันมาแจมเพลงแจ้ซกันอยู่พอดีเลยเพราะผมคิดว่าถ้าใครเล่นเพลงพวกนี้ใด้ก็จะทำมาหากินกับนักท่องเที่ยวทั้งฝรั่งและพวกญี่ปุ่นใด้จนแก่จนเฒ่าแต่ถ้าจะดันทุรังเล่นแต่เพลงป้อปนี่พอแก่ตัวก็คงไม่มีใครจ้างหรอกครับเพราะ look มันไม่ให้

ในเมืองไทยเองตอนนี้ก็เริ่มมีคนหันมาฟังเพลงประเภทนี้มากขึ้นตามกระแสนิยมของฝรั่งแต่น่าเสียดายที่บ้านเราไม่ค่อยจะมีคนที่ชอบเล่น jazz guitar ผมขอถือโอกาสแนะนำเพลงนี่ต่อเลยแล้วกันครับ

Here's That Rainy Day เป็นเพลง jazz เศร้าๆที่ค่อนข้างจะเล่นยากหน่อย
Alec Wilder, ในหนังสือ " American Popular Song: The Great Innovators, 1900-1950", ให้ความเห็นว่า ?Here?s That Rainy Day? is ?a very difficult song? with a complex bass line. He characterizes it as ?powerful,? ?affecting,? and with ?great weight and authority.? The song is an excellent example of the sophistication that became acceptable in popular songs in the 1940?s.

Jazz musicians appreciate the elegance of ?Here?s That Rainy Day? with its surprising melodies and harmonies. The song?s flexibility has allowed it to be recorded hundreds of times as a ballad, a swing number, and even an up-tempo, bossa nova tune. -JW

ถ้าจะเล่นเหมือนต้นฉบับก็ต้องเป็นคีย์ F นะครับ

22-07-2009, 14:37
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HERE's THAT RAINY DAY - (Johnny Smith) - by pood - 22-07-2009, 14:37