Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When My Mornin' Comes Around - (Iris Dement)
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: When My Mornin' Comes Around - (Iris Dement)
Microtone
[color=#000080 Wrote:
When I first posted and suggested the song I had a funny feeling that only you'd like this kind of composition but, I wasn't sure whether or not you'd already heard this song. However, I'm glad you took a shot and listened to it. In fact I was going to request that you sing this song for us on YouTube.
Yes, it's sad & sweet but it 's also the truth, isn't it?..[/color] and only the truth remains true.

Miss you..Nop, my friend.

Micro,
I accepted your requested again for this good song as I always did when we were together many many years agoRolleyes

But I don't know when will I accomplish that mission?

You see, I'm going to Mt. Whitney alone the day after tomorrow and will be camping up there for 2 nights, be back late Tuesday.Sad

Then I try to finish up my camping journal and post a new thread at "Travel/Story telling", and then I'll see how I can do about this song!, but boy, this song is growing on me now just like it did to Sarun! I think I'll have to sing it out no matter how bad it will be with my version.Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
04-07-2009, 11:15
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When My Mornin' Comes Around - (Iris Dement) - by napman - 04-07-2009, 11:15