Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session.
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session.
(20-06-2009, 11:18)Webmaster Wrote: สำหรับนาย Eric burdon ผมชอบเพลง sky pilot ครับ
"Thou shalt not kill"

Hi Nimit,
Now I recalled played this song too when I was in a rock band name "The Apples" (just because we played so many Beatles songs especially from the "White Album"), we played at Green Dragon club along the New Petchaburi road that was the Mecca for the bands that entertained American GIs who were in Vietnam war at that time. I think that was in around late 60s?

My lead singer (who sang this Sky pilot) name was Sermvech (Ead) Shuangyanyong that later on joined another band name "Royal Sprites" and became keyboard player with Amnaj Srima as the band leader.

I still remember the funny bass run of this song at the beginningBig Grin

Thanks for bringing this upRolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2009, 09:37 by napman.)
21-06-2009, 09:35
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The house of the rising sun-"On the rock" re-union jam session. - by napman - 21-06-2009, 09:35