• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
มุมหนึ่ง..ในลอสแองเจลลิส
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: มุมหนึ่ง..ในลอสแองเจลลิส
[quote='Maow'
Maow, I totally agree with you and Maew here;

ผมมีความเห็นพ้องกับน้า Maew ในประเด็นที่ว่า หากคนคนหนึ่งที่เดินไปไม่มีความรู้ ไม่มีวาทะในการพูดคุย ไม่มีการศึกษา และคนอื่นก็ไม่รู้ถึงหัวนอนปลายเท้า สิ่งใดๆที่อ.ประมวลได้รับอาจไม่ใช่อย่างที่บรรยายออกมาเป็นตัวหนังสือใช่ไหม?????

And for this question;

แล้วคนที่อาจารย์พบมีเพียงเท่านี้ใช่หรือไม่ตลอดการเดินทางร่วม 2 เดือน แล้วคนที่ไม่ได้เขียนถึง เป็นคนที่แสดงกริยาหรือไม่มีความเป็นมิตร หรือแสดงความกักขระต่ออาจารย์ใช่หรือไม่?????

Agree with you here too, but for one reason I believe he left those off because they were not worth mentioning in his book, and for another reason I believe he's the kind of person who habitually praises the good deed of people and mums the words for the opposite ones.

As you know we'll never miss to find different kind of people all through our lives and sometimes or most of the time we tend to ignore the ones that have ill feeling toward us and even toward the whole world.

He did mention very few though, but he carefully used the lukewarm words in stead of out right harsh word for those people. I guess he just looks and considers at those people as 1 of those 4 kinds of lotus that we already knew in Buddhistm, you know, the kind that were born and stay right at the bottom of the pool and will eventually be the food of turtles, crabs and fish.

All in all, this is a very good book (at least for few of us) to spend our precious time absorbing and analyzing it to the core and gave us some thoughts for our future and such.Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2009, 22:33 by napman.)
01-08-2009, 22:32
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: มุมหนึ่ง..ในลอสแองเจลลิส - by napman - 01-08-2009, 22:32