Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Story of an old man from long ago and far away
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away
Hi everyone, and especially for you again, Sarun.
from what you did for me. Look who just emailed me!Tongue
(I copied his email and pasted it here)

From BKK
This must be Nope, am I right?
This is Chai, I put that video on You tube.
Paul, Jod and I are still playing together. We lost our drummer "Pong+" (Arnope Junsuta) a few years ago due to cancer. Got a new drummer Bob Dila and added another permanent keyboard player.

How's life treating you in the US.
Take care
Chai

Now, for Maew,
I just met a musician that still plays at KruaThet yesterday at Thai consulate in LA, he still remembered me because one time I was there and entertained my tennis friends with my guitar and Amp for few hours (they do it annually), so that Suan Tal and KruaThet are still there.
I also have some funny story about Suan Tal too when Carabao was in LA few years ago. it's actually about Lek and his 3 string Chinese guitar (Kim??) that I happened to withness!. May be I'll do that one of these days.
Now about Yosemite!, what do you have a fond memory about? I'm very curious because that place is one of my "Heaven on earth" to me since I first set foot in mid 70s and do an annual pilgrimage every single year after that (this year will be August 9-11, already made reservation at Upper and Lower pines campsite, YEH!!!!). I really do hope that you want to talk about "Half Dome", it's also my other favorite spot and fond memories up there.Shy
Later, all my new-found friends.Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
06-05-2009, 23:48
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story of an old man from long ago and far away - by napman - 06-05-2009, 23:48