Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BOURGEOIS Slope D Stories: Banjo Killer aged tone No.1 & Custom Maple
parker1713 Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 286
RE: BOURGEOIS Slope D Stories: Banjo Killer aged tone No.1 & Custom Maple
2014 BOURGEOIS Banjo Killer Aged Tone No.1

ตัวนี้เป็นBanjo Killer ที่เป็นAged Tone Packageตัวแรกของโลก โดยAged ToneของBourgeoisจะไม่ใช่แค่การทำไม้หน้าให้เหมือนไม้เก่า จะรวมถึง Finishที่จะทำให้เหมือนกีตาร์vintageที่แข็งแต่บางเหมือนNitroCelluloseที่ใช้งานมาหลายสิบปี และ ใช้Hide Glueทั้งหมด

เรื่องของBanjo Killer เป็นกีตาร์ของ Bryan Sutton ในปี1995 ที่นักกีตาร์ต่างให้การยอมรับว่าเป็นกีตาร์ที่เสียงไม่ธรรมดา ดังและมีรายละเอียดจนไปแข่งกับBanjoได้เป็นที่มาของชื่อรุ่น Bryan Suttonได้กล่าวถึงรุ่นไว้ว่า

Here's What Bryan Sutton has to say about the guitar:

"From the first time I played the Slope-D Bourgeois that would come to be known as the "Banjo Killer", I was amazed at the range of tone and volume the guitar could produce. The guitar always seems to be to able to handle any dynamic level of play.

I can hear the guitar clearly in a loud jam session without feeling like I have to overplay and also enjoy a full and sustained tone when I want to play softly. Dana has recaptured that magic with the new BK model. Congratulations Dana on 30 years of great guitars. "

ลงหนังสือ Acoustic Guitar Magazine October 2000 เป็นกีตาร์ของยุค
[Image: x08Xie.jpg]

ในปี2010 กีตาร์ดังล่าวได้โดนน้ำท่วม จนนักกีตาร์หลายๆคนเสียดาย จนต้องมาrestoreใหม่ เพราะความมีประวิติของกีตาร์รุ่นนี้
http://www.pantheonguitars.com/news/banj...202012.htm

[Image: p9mo52.jpg]

มาชมตัวที่ทำเป็น Package Aged Tone ตัวแรกที่ส่งให้ทาง Cin Guitars ผมตัดสินใจโดยยังไม่เคยเห็นรูป เพราะเชื่อมั่นในเสียงของรุ่นนี้

[Image: x2yaPc.jpg]
[Image: i9R0ab.JPG]
[Image: 6R0zpz.JPG]
[Image: jeI9dm.JPG]
[Image: oucSkr.JPG]
[Image: JF38YR.JPG]
[Image: q2XVcZ.JPG]
[Image: xs3TG2.JPG]
[Image: 0wD8qO.JPG]
[Image: mFnIK7.JPG]
[Image: cSbQml.JPG]
[Image: qrCrhb.JPG]
[Image: KT9M0E.JPG]
[Image: jjRjLp.JPG]

เอาSlope D มาเทียบกัน
[Image: 8AFtdo.JPG]
[Image: CNFytB.JPG]
[Image: ddW9ib.JPG]

Bourgeois Slope D : 1st Aged Tone Banjo Killer VS. Slope D custom Quilted Maple

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 08:30 by parker1713.)
30-05-2014, 12:48
Find Like Post Reply
[-] The following 2 users Like parker1713's post:
Cin (30-05-2014), Taylor814aura (30-05-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: BOURGEOIS Slope D Stories: Banjo Killer aged tone No.1 & Custom Maple - by parker1713 - 30-05-2014, 12:48