• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 กินของขม 2 ชมเด็กสาว 3 เล่าความหลัง
folkussion Offline

Likes Given: 4
RE: 1 กินของขม 2 ชมเด็กสาว 3 เล่าความหลัง
(12-01-2012, 04:33)napman Wrote:
(11-01-2012, 20:55)folkussion Wrote: สวัสดีครับน้าแนป
ช่วยเล่าท้าวความหน่อยนะครับ
ว่าทำไมเราถึงได้มา ตกหลุมรัก กีตาร์ เหมือนๆกันกับเพื่อนๆพี่ๆน้าๆ ที่เคารพในเวปนี้ครับ
ขอบคุณครับ

Hi folkus,

So I guess I have to RE-PLAY my first acoustic guitar story againBig Grin
Bus since you just came through the door I'm happy to do it again here.

Why I fell in love with guitar?
It's such a long story to tell, and I don't want to bore you with those details. Just briefly that I loved the sound of guitar since I was in my early teen so I tried to learn how to make some sound out of that thing as much as I could from anyone that I could learn from. And then I mingled and became so attach to Silapakorn Univ. friends while I was studied at Thamasat Univ. and happened to find a young Silapakorn Univ. student who could make her voice and guitar stop me in my track. So I said to myself "This is it, I'm gonna get me a guitar and entertain friends just like her"

I bought my first acoustic guitar around mid60s to late60s with my own money that I earned from singing/playing in the bands. I don't even remember the exact year or price or even the model of that Yamaha. I bought it at Siam Kollakarn music store located in front of National Athlete Statdium in Bangkok. I always like the tone of nylon string. I recalled that it was one of the most expensive ones at the store at that time.
It brought me so much enjoyment of playing it and keep me company all the time. When I came to USA at 24 years old I had one hand on this guitar (in its case) and the other hand on my bass guitar. I stuck all of my clothes inside this Yamaha!!! (and that showed how less I care about the worldly belongings I guessBig Grin)
Like I said this Yamaha became my soul-searching all through my life of loneliness/happiness. Always makes me happy whenever I played it, didn't say a word when I abused it in every way I could when I was young and wild ( I even cut off the top part of the headstock, took out the label inside and put my girlfriend picture in there and now she's gone forever in 2010).
Now I believe it's very close to 50 years old. I retired it and put it up on the wall few years ago just to reminded me of how long ago and far away I have come to this stage of my life in this wonderland that I now called HOME so far away from my birthplace.
This old guitar brought back so much memories for me that nothing else in my life would do.

Thank you pal, I always love you and we'll gracefully grow old together until DEATH does us apart;

Photobucket

น้าแน็ปครับ

ยิ่งได้อ่านเรื่องที่น้าแน็ปได้กรุณา"ท้าวความหลัง"ของการที่ได้ตกหลุมรักกีตาร์แล้ว กีตาร์เป็นเหมือน เพื่อน คู่ชีวิต คุยกับเราได้ แถมยังเก็บความทรงจำ
และเรื่องราวดีๆที่ผ่านเข้ามาในชีวิต ติดตัวเราและกีตาร์ตัวที่เรารักตัวนั้น
....ขอบคุณครับที่นำเรื่องราวดีๆมาแบ่งปันครับ
ผมก็รักกีตาร์มากยิ่งๆขึ้น เพราะทำให้ผมได้รู้จัก เวปนี้ และพี่ๆเพื่อนๆ น้าๆ ที่เคารพทุกท่านครับ
(12-01-2012, 16:55)cort Wrote: กีตาร์ FUJIYAMA เหมือนกันครับ เจ้าของขโมยเค้ามาขาย 400 ผมต้องรับจ้างซักผ้าแม่อยู่ตั้ง สองเดือนแหนะ แล้วตอนปี2535 น้ำท่วมบ้านผมไปบวช พอสึกพระมามันเลยเหลือแต่คอ เศร้าอยู่หลายวันทีเดียว

อึ๋ย.....
มันเป็นกีตาร์ผม
ที่ถูกขโมยไปเปล่าเนี่ยยยยย

หนุ่ม folkussion
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012, 21:56 by folkussion.)
12-01-2012, 21:54
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1 กินของขม 2 ชมเด็กสาว 3 เล่าความหลัง - by folkussion - 12-01-2012, 21:54