Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
น้า Povation กับ น้า ยอดเยี่ยม ทั้งคู่เป็นเพื่อนรักกันใช่มั้ยครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: น้า Povation กับ น้า ยอดเยี่ยม ทั้งคู่เป็นเพื่อนรักกันใช่มั้ยครับ
I have to chime in here tooShy

I met him few times while I was in my Thailand vacation trips. I can say that I'm so impressed with his manner. And just like Pood said that he's so different in visual and virtual statusBig Grin

The time that I could see his true color was when we have a real campfire at my Saraphi, Chiangmai vacation home. While Sakchai, Cin, Maow and Capt. were busy doing the BBQ stuffs. Sakchai (Yodyium) still saved some time to really took care of my older relatives by bringing those cooked BBQ to their table! And always asked if they want some moreCool

In my opinion, he is a very nice guy in every way that i COULD see. I wholeheartedly accept him as my friend even if our ages are so much apart.

Now talking about Povation; he's the first one who made a call to me from Thailand to USA! He's the very first one who made a personal warm welcome me at his home and I'll never forget that! We began to know each other more and more and like each other more and more. He took me to places whenever he could. He introduced me to some special people. He did so many things for me. I love him and also his family.

These two guys are like "Bread and Butter" in English language, if you know what I mean!TongueRolleyesBig Grin

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
13-07-2011, 00:45
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: น้า Povation กับ น้า ยอดเยี่ยม ทั้งคู่เป็นเพื่อนรักกันใช่มั้ยครับ - by napman - 13-07-2011, 00:45