Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ขับรถเที่ยว ออสเตรีย เช็ก เยอรมัน
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ขับรถเที่ยว ออสเตรีย เช็ก เยอรมัน
(30-05-2011, 18:20)ฟองสบู่ Wrote: ขอชมน้า napman ด้วยครับ เล่นกีตาร์เก่งมากเสียงก็ดีมาก
ผมแอบไปดูวีดีโออยู่บ่อยครับ

Hope you can read Thai.
Big Grin

Hi Bub,
First off, I can read Thai but I refused to type in Thai because it'd take me too long and so hard to "Hunt and peck" each word.

Now get to the other matter, first I thought I was going to let it go but then I think I'd rather let you know the truthShy

You see, I'm just another old man who gets back to the "Love of music". Thanks for enjoying what I did at YT. I just got back to "Guitar" after so many years of dormant. But even before that I was not really a "Guitar player", I was more of "Bass player" when I was back in Thailand and left for USA in 1972.

I never consider myself a "Guitar player" by any mean because I AM NOT!!!
I'm still struggling everytime to try to play guitar but I LOVE IT, but no matter what. I think I'm getting better for each and every time that I pick my guitar up and try to make MUSIC out of it!
I'm not afraid to let anybody know that I'm not good at doing it but sometime someone may enjoy my mediocre performance,

and then you came along.

I just read the great Tommy Emmanuel article at Acoustic Guitar magazine, he said he knew how to play "Freight train" and "Windy and warm" since he was 11 year old. And I at 64 still don't know how to play those 2 tunes! So go figureBig Grin

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm still able to make someone happy from what I did even if it's not that "GOOD". I'm just trying to do the best with what I have, and that's allShy

And please to meet you BubWink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 31-05-2011, 21:26 by napman.)
31-05-2011, 21:24
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ขับรถเที่ยว ออสเตรีย เช็ก เยอรมัน - by napman - 31-05-2011, 21:24