Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Album ที่บันทึกเสียงดีที่สุด
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Album ที่บันทึกเสียงดีที่สุด
(06-05-2011, 21:33)tatsanai Wrote: น้า Nap ครับ อัลบัม Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band ยอมรับครับว่าองค์ประกอบของดนตรีอลังการสุดๆ มีออร์เครสตร้าวงใหญ่มาแบคอัพ แต่ผมกลับไม่ค่อยชอบเท่าไร เพราะมันฟังแล้วไม่ค่อยเมือนเพลงของ The Beatles ที่เราคุ้นเคย (ผม Beatlesmania เต็มตัวครับ)

"Album ที่บันทึกเสียงดีที่สุด" to my translation is "The best recording album". So to my understanding it's what it is about recording aspect. And all of us are correct (in our own earsBig Grin).

In My Humble Opinion, regardless of the time and the artists that Sgt. P was produced which was about 40+ years ago while the Recording Technology was in an infant stage but they could achiev and set the higher bar for the next generations to reach. It's just simply amazing task to say the least.

I realized that there are literally so many albums out there (millions?) so it's really impossible to say which one is the unarguable the bestBig Grin Besides how many that I really had time and paid attention listen to?Shy

So my conclusion is like I said, each of us is correct to our own earsTongue

And for Tatsanai, I loved that "White album" too but not technically recorded supreme like "Sgt. P". How about "Rubber soul" to your ears my friend?Wink

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
06-05-2011, 23:31
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Album ที่บันทึกเสียงดีที่สุด - by napman - 06-05-2011, 23:31