Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ขอสมัครเป็นสมาชิก Nimitguitar.Com ค่ะ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ขอสมัครเป็นสมาชิก Nimitguitar.Com ค่ะ
Hi Kru B,
It's very sweet of you to formally return here. It really shows your character.Cool

So let me formally welcome you back again. And I admire you about offered to share your knowledge and experience (with or without charging, but I certainly understand that you have to make a living out of what you love to do)

I'm still kind of new member here too.

This is a good place to be even if it may by your "Rest area" for a while, but I hope that you will stay with us. For me I think I've found my "home away from home", and I think I've made quite a few of new real friends here even if I'm the oldest member here. They all welcome me with their open-arms.Shy

Also love to hear about your past musical experience and such. I was very warm welcome when I first showed up here and revealed who/what I was. I have no secret to conceal and I don't think anybody should have that partly because life is too short to try to run away from the truth that you have to admit that YOU are the main factor that made it happen.Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
15-10-2009, 21:55
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ขอสมัครเป็นสมาชิก Nimitguitar.Com ค่ะ - by napman - 15-10-2009, 21:55