Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Purple กับ ทฤษฎีทางพุทธศาสนา
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Deep Purple กับ ทฤษฎีทางพุทธศาสนา
W@@dro,
Can you imagine how Gore (Chalermgiat Amornsingha) my late lead guitar for "THANKS" played "Highway star" while Ter (Rewat Buddhinan) sang? That's one of many Deep purple's songs that we did Big Grin

Now both of them really played that song together somewhere on those highway stars Sad
And believe it or not, I also sang "Fools" and "Lazy" when I was "Thanks" too!

And yes I always remember Terry Hunters. His eyes, man, his eyes!
He must be an Indonesian Leon Russel brother! And I never forget his "Summer time" that his guitar work still struck in my brain for so many years after!

Loved to go and see him at "Red & Blue"? I thinks his drummer was exceptional. And they played so fricking loud compared to the next band that took their place afterward!
Right after The Hunters left "Red & Blue", Tony the Phillipino Strat player and Toto? the bass player and their band before they eventually became "Five/Forth" that played totally different kind of music but best in their own way. Do you remember Tony the very soft crooner with the gold tooth and always smile and his Strat was always point to the sky? When they became "Five/Forth" they played a lot of "The lettermen" and extremely sounded good together.

Talking about an old time, I wonder what became of Terry and Tony now?

So who's your favorite Thai guitar player? give us some hints, will you?Big Grin
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009, 11:28 by napman.)
08-10-2009, 11:26
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deep Purple กับ ทฤษฎีทางพุทธศาสนา - by napman - 08-10-2009, 11:26