Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
คุยกันกับเรื่องไร้สาระ แก้เซ็ง!
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: คุยกันกับเรื่องไร้สาระ แก้เซ็ง!
(07-10-2009, 09:57)Microtone Wrote: [size=medium]..น้า Napman อ่านมาถึงตรงนี้ก็คงส่ายหน้า.. ไม่รู้ว่า Napman ยังจำได้หรือป่าวว่า ตอนที่พวกเราเล่นอยู่ที่ถนนเพ็ชรบุรีตัดใหม่ให้พวกฝรั่ง G.I. ช่วงเวช (ชื่อสมมุติ) Big Grin มันชอบ "ฟ๊าบ" (slang ของอี๊ดเขา) กับพวกแหม่มในบาร์..โอ้ย..เขาร้องเพลง Bob Dylan อย่างเสียงหวานและตาเยิ้มด้วยเลย

I've talked to him on the phone last year when I was in BKK too!
Still the same, man, still the same!

There was a time that when we played at "Green Dragon", we decided to ride our motorcycles to Bang Saen after the bar closed. And not much to our surprise, Ead had a lady masseuse on the back seat of his motorcycle! When we got to the beach. He and the lady went straight into the hut and didn't come out until around noon.....Ha, ha, ha, ha.....
(07-10-2009, 10:55)karn Wrote: น้าอี๊ด ช่วงเวช นี่สงสัยเป็นคนที่ชอบใส่แ่ว่นโตๆรูปร่างแปลกๆแน่ๆเลยBig Grin

Jackpot!!!!
(07-10-2009, 11:36)SARUN Wrote: [อื ม ม ม
ผมก็มั่นใจว่า ต้องเป็น อี๊ด เดียวกับ
?มือคีย์บอร์ด? ของวงสตริงดังในอดีต
?รอ ยั๊ย ส เปร้นส์? (นามสมมุติ)

เพราะสาเหตุเริ่มต้นมาจาก "กลัวผี"

Right on, bro!

And yes he's so scare shitless of "Kumarn Thong" at "Green Dragon" bar.5555
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009, 00:11 by napman.)
08-10-2009, 00:06
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: คุยกันกับเรื่องไร้สาระ แก้เซ็ง! - by napman - 08-10-2009, 00:06