Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
(22-09-2009, 22:15)PussyJazz Wrote: Ahhhhh you're so very very nice and cute na krub P Big Grin I'm very pleasure to know you from here na krub Big Grin

Ahhh!! Her name is not "May" krub 5555 Big Grin, instead, hers is "Pleng (Song)" krub Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Hi Ohw,
Thanks for the correction, I didn't know how I get that "May" from?Big Grin
But it's even more funny when her name is "Pleng" and then she sang herself? 5555
And just like "Muk" (Myakira), Muk's also very incredibly busy with her daily work schedule, not to mention about her traveling passion.

Did you have a chance to get to "Parradee"? To me the similarity is simply ridiculously uncanny.

Talk to you later.

Does anybody else has some comment for this duo?
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
22-09-2009, 22:44
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ - by napman - 22-09-2009, 22:44