Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
(22-09-2009, 03:15)PussyJazz Wrote: Thanks a lot for your kindness of giving me information of P' Hattaya krub Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It's my pleasure to be able to guide you to anyone or anything that hopefully will inspire you to share your talents and make this world a better place when the time comes for you to leave.

I'm proud of being the oldest member here, I'm not a guitar player by any mean. I just happened to love to play guitar and hear another musicians play their hearts out.

Pardon me if I'm kind of rambling on and on. At my age if I still wake up tomorrow I considered myself being blessed for each new day. So as bad as I am at my guitar playing, I bit the bullet and put them on YT just in case I don't wake up to see the sun tomorrow. My main intention is when I'm gone then my grandchildren will be able to see how their "grandpa" was when he was alive.Shy

And that could apply to you too, I keep preaching to people to put their performances on YT because nobody ever knows what will happen to them tomorrow! Look what had happened lately to "JazzyMetal", but luckily he's been given the second chance which is very seldom. Take advantage of the contemporary technologies that didn't exist as short as few years back.Tongue

Please talk to May and tell her I'm convincing you guys to put your performances at YT. You guys are very well-equipted with talents and credentials, please use then to help/inspire others while you can do it together.
To do the performance by yourself is hard, but to have someone else do it with you is even double harder due to personal daily schedule. So bottom line is "Do it now", do it while you can. Our days for each of us are numbered already, I don't care if you are 32 or 15, don't wait until it's too late (again!)Sad

Thanks again to allow us to see your "performance" Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
22-09-2009, 04:11
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ - by napman - 22-09-2009, 04:11