Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ
Hi PJ,

First off, how the heck you got THAT name? Big Grin

It's quite unusual for any saxophonist to be also a vocalist. but she did it very naturally and her credential is pretty solid.

I never like to compare, but couldn't help to ask you guys (Ohw & May) a question.
Have you guys ever known/watched "Parradee" (Hattaya & Muk)?
If you never did then please do 5555

All said and done, I liked your performance, you guys seemed to really have fun doing it and it showedCool

Good job, thanks for sharing your talents with us and warm welcome to this Solid Bluehouse. I think you'll like it here.

After I looked at your joined date I realized that you were way more seniority than me but I'm pretty sure I'm much older than you guys!!
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2009, 02:17 by napman.)
22-09-2009, 02:07
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: หวัดดีคร้าบบบบบ ชาว nimitguitar ครั้งแรกที่มา post ครับแหะ แหะ ลองดูกันนะครับ เล่นเมื่อต้นๆปีที่ผ่านมาครับ - by napman - 22-09-2009, 02:07