Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yamaha GC-7, does anyone know about it? Thanks.
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Yamaha GC-7, does anyone know about it? Thanks.
Hi guys,
Please ignore the "out of tune" matter. As you know it'll take a day or two of heavily playing on new nylon strings to settle in.

This one was about an hour after replaced the string set.Big Grin

Thanks for asking me to do this, I just realized that I didn't touch this guitar may be a year or so. And that was before I fooled around with YT.

I was having fun for 13.xx min., so I had to cut off the excess from 10.00 min. for YT uploading max!

This GC looks so plain Jane, nothing on Fretboard and no Fret mark and nothing to write home about its appearance!

But yeah, like Pood said, GCs sound much better than CGs (I had about 5 CGs before but they're all gone now since I got this GC.)

This one of mine also comes with Passive pickup, but I played it here through Condenser mic/Fishman SoloAmp.

And here it is;
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
19-08-2009, 03:27
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yamaha GC-7, does anyone know about it? Thanks. - by napman - 19-08-2009, 03:27