Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
อยากทราบว่า Taylor JKSM เป็น all solid ไหมครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: อยากทราบว่า Taylor JKSM เป็น all solid ไหมครับ
[quote='indianday1994' 140,000 Yen is about 49,000 Thailand Baht.
How much cost of it for brand new?
May Uncle Napman show your JKSM picture?
Thank you so much in advance.
With the best regards,
[/quote]

There's no brand new avialable because it's one time thing (built just one time in 2000 of 1,000 guitars project but rumor had that they ran out of wood when they got to about 600 guitars or so). I bought mine on Ebay at around $1,000 (best bang for buck for Taylor guitars) and I never see or play another JKSM anywhere else again! I just don't know where the heck those other 600 went to!!!

And lucky you indiand, I'm going to Yosemite within 12 hrs, and I didn't have its picture so I simply took the pictures for you and here they are.
I might add that it's kind of risky to buy without play/test it first but speaking of that. I bought mine online and so lucky that this guitar spoke to me sweetly.

I'll be back in 3 days or so. So don't be surprise if I don't answer you questions for the next 3 days.

Last thing, I put the pickguard myself, the original didn't have one to prevent it from scratching. And mine is #22 of 1,000 as labeled.
Here you go;

Photobucket

Photobucket
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2009, 08:50 by napman.)
09-08-2009, 08:34
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: อยากทราบว่า Taylor JKSM เป็น all solid ไหมครับ - by napman - 09-08-2009, 08:34