Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
มีใครจะขาย Blueridge หรือ Yamaha Silent บ้างไม๊คะ?
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: มีใครจะขาย Blueridge หรือ Yamaha Silent บ้างไม๊คะ?
Hi Panda,

I have Yamaha Silent guitar but to my opinion if you ask me, you'd better be off with real acoustic guitar.
I'm sure you have tried Yam. S so you know that in order to really hear it you have to plug in your head-phone. That's not really practical for everyday practice.
The other reason is the price, I think it'll cost more than Blueridge or any other low-end acoustic guitars.
And the feel of Yam S is not as true as real acoustic one (to me, of course)
The good part is Yamaha S is very well built and certainly will not bother your neighbors when you practiceBig Grin

After all said and done, it's your decision. I just injected my opinion here just in case.

Good luck with your searching, sometimes it's more fun in searching than playing Rolleyes

Panda, please take your time. The right one for you is waiting patiently somewhere within your reach Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
30-07-2009, 22:32
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: มีใครจะขาย Blueridge หรือ Yamaha Silent บ้างไม๊คะ? - by napman - 30-07-2009, 22:32
hidden - by Katayoot - 31-07-2009, 07:34