Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ขอแนะนำตัวด้วยคนนะครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ขอแนะนำตัวด้วยคนนะครับ
Hi Tomy,
I actually registered after you, but I jumped right in and didn't waste my time sitting on the fence and watch the show. Shy

I've read your profile and would like to congrat you for your openness and don't shy away to let people know who you are. That's a sign of strength to ask people to take you for what you are and I like that.

And at your Bio. you said you dearly love Music and Art, and you normally doesn't talk much, and that's me too.Big Grin

You said Music is also your side job but just bought the guitar! So what's the scoop? Would you let us know if you may?

BTW; people around here said I'm the oldest memberTongue
So I guess I can also welcome you to this wonderful site and hope you enjoy this site as much as I do and let's have fun together.

Lampang is not that much "out in the Boondock", I was there few times in the past, my sister-in-law and her family once lived there before they retired and now reside in BKK. I'll be in Chiang Mai by the end of this year and who know? may be we can get together with the Northern members over there. Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
30-07-2009, 02:51
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ขอแนะนำตัวด้วยคนนะครับ - by napman - 30-07-2009, 02:51