Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mt. Whitney, here I come
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Mt. Whitney, here I come
(09-07-2009, 08:31)Maew Wrote: รูปชุดนี้ถ่ายได้งามทีเดียวนะครับ ฤดูนี้หิมะยังละลายไม่หมดอีกเหรอครับ

วันก่อนถามพี่ป๋อว่า ที่พี่โพสต์ว่าจะไปอเมริกาน่ะ เอาจริงนะ
แกว่า เอาจริงสิ!

ไม่แน่ครับ ปีหน้าๆ...

Hi Maew,
Thanks for the kind words, I just tried my best with what I got but there're so much room for improvement. I may have a chance to learn from you too.
The snow at Whitney is all year round due to it's height, I normally went there in August and there were plenty of snow. But I had to go there this year in July because we have Yosemite reservation in August. When I summitted Whitney in late 70s we literally slept on the snow the night before we I and a younger friend, Vitoon Disapanurat) hiked up to the top, and that was the unforgetable night with full moon seemed so close liked we can reach up and touch it!

Good choice for Pov and you next year, like I said "Do it now", Microtone teased me the other day that when he first read my post here he knew right away that it was me because of that sentence. He said he remembered I was always liked that, amazing memory!
Maow
อุปกรณ์การเดินป่า ขึ้นเขาของน้า nap ครบครันเลยนะครับ แสดงว่าเป็นคนที่รักธรรมชาติมากจับจิตใจ เพราะคนที่พยายามพาตัวเองเข้าหาธรรมชาติมักจะเป็นคนที่เข้าใจในธรรมชาติ ผมชอบมากครับที่จะเดินเข้าไปในร้านขายของลักษณะนี้ แต่ก็ได้แต่ดูเพราะไม่มีโอกาสได้พาตัวเองเข้าไป เนื่องด้วยจังหวะเวลา และเพื่อนร่วมทางที่เวลาไม่ตรงกันตอนเรียนหนังสือ ผมจะชอบซื้อพวกรองเท้าเดินป่า และ backpack เท่ห์ (ประมาณ 40L) รวมถึงหมวกปีกกว้างคล้ายของทหาร จนเวลาเดินไปเรียนหนังสือเพื่อนคนไทยมักจะทักว่าจะไปเดินป่าหรือไปเรียนหนังสือกันเนี่ย
[/quote Wrote:
Hi Maow,
I gave credit to my dad, he's the one who introduced me to this kind of things and I simply got addicted to it.
I have kind of funny story to tell too, when I was a freshman at TU at 19, I and the other 2 closed classmates hiked up from Pak Shong to Kao Yai with the army tent that we can sleep all 3 in there. I was and still the smallest guy at 5 ft 7 inch and 120 lb and was a soccer player, the other two were big and strong about 6 feet and both were rugby players for TU, one was the TU's rugby captain "Chulabhong Srisawasdi" and the other "Jira Pomkeaw". We spent a night up there somewhere near Hel Suwat, I don't think we had much food but I remember we hiked down and went straight into one of those food vendor by the side of the street and we were so hungry and just keep on eating and didn't say a word until we all full!Tongue

Chul and I still email to each other up to today, he lives in Krabi for now, he's one of the best friends I ever had. Jira retired and lives in Lopburi, I talked to him last year when I was on my 1 month vacation he just recovered from operation. These 2 are simply friends for life.Cool
[quote='karn' pid='91706' dateline='1247109863']
สวยงามมากๆครับ ทั้งธรรมชาติและฝีมือการถ่ายภาพ
ตอนนี้ผมบ้าซื้ออุปกรณ์แคมปิ้งเต็มไปหมดครับ
เพราะตอนเริ่มทำงาน เจ้านายสอนว่า
ชีวิตวัยเด็ก มีแรง มีเวลา แต่ไม่มีเงิน
ชีวิตวัยทำงาน มีเงิน มีแรง แต่ไม่มีเวลา
ชีวิตวัยหลังทำงาน มีเงิน มีเวลา แต่ไม่มีแรง
ตอนนี้ผมเริ่มเห็นสัจธรรมแล้วครับ ว่าหากมีโอกาสได้ทำอะไร ให้รีบทำครับ อย่ารอเวลา
เพราะเมื่อเวลานั้นมาถึง ทุกสิ่งทุกอย่าง อาจเปลี่ยนไป...

ปล.ถ้าพี่ป๋อ น้าแมวไปอเมริกา หากผมยังว่างอยู่ ก็จะขอร่วมเดินทางไปด้วยคนครับSmile

Hi Karn,
I always have a room for one more guest at my home, and really glad if you can make it with us on this next year trip. Let's make plan with Pov and Maew and make it happen OK?Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2009, 11:58 by napman.)
09-07-2009, 11:35
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mt. Whitney, here I come - by napman - 09-07-2009, 01:13
RE: Mt. Whitney, here I come - by Maow - 09-07-2009, 06:41
RE: Mt. Whitney, here I come - by napman - 09-07-2009, 07:46
RE: Mt. Whitney, here I come - by Maew - 09-07-2009, 08:31
RE: Mt. Whitney, here I come - by napman - 09-07-2009, 11:35
RE: Mt. Whitney, here I come - by Maow - 09-07-2009, 09:17
RE: Mt. Whitney, here I come - by karn - 09-07-2009, 10:24
RE: Mt. Whitney, here I come - by Maew - 09-07-2009, 14:04
RE: Mt. Whitney, here I come - by karn - 09-07-2009, 15:18