Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ขอคำแนะนำการซื้อกีต้าร์สำหรับมือใหม่ค่ะ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ขอคำแนะนำการซื้อกีต้าร์สำหรับมือใหม่ค่ะ
(09-07-2009, 08:32)Panda Wrote: ขอบคุณสำหรับทุกๆคำแนะนำนะคะ ตอนนี้เหลือแต่พี่ๆมาอธิบาย solid top อย่างที่คุณ Microtone ว่าแหละค่ะ แต่ว่าตอนนี้นู๋แพนด้าก็มีกีต้าร์ไว้ฝึกเล่นอยู่แล้วค่ะ ตัวละพันกว่าบาทซื้อมาเมื่อ 5-6 ปีที่แล้ว ตอนนี้กลับมาฮึดเอาจริงอีกครั้ง ก็เลยอยากได้กีต้าร์ดีๆ(ขึ้นมาหน่อย)ค่ะ แต่ยังไงก็ขอบคุณคุณลุงมากๆเลยนะคะที่จะใจดีเอื้อเฟื้อแบ่งปันกีต้าร์ให้ด้วย ไว้รอคุณลุงกลับเมืองไทยเมื่อไหร่ก็ได้นะคะ อิอิ Big Grin

โห...ทำไมพี่ยอดเยี่ยมว่างน้อยจังคะ อิจฉาๆ แต่อาทิตย์นี้นู๋แพนด้าก็ลาพักร้อนทั้งอาทิตย์อยู่แล้วนะเนี่ย เดี๋ยวไปขออนุญาตไปแจมกะพี่เค้ามั่งดีกว่า Smile

Hi Khun Napman...what is nitpicking lor ka?

Hi Panda,
nitpicking is the person who concerned with or find fault with insignificant details. but in this case he's just teasing you, that's allBig Grin

OK now, for my friend Micro. I'll explain just a little bit about Solid top guitar and I hope Pood will chime in later. He's very knowledgeable.
Simply put, they normally use 2 different kinds of top wood for acoustic guitars. They are laminated or so called ply wood so they are in general cheaper than the Solid wood which is the one real piece of wood, no laminate of any kind, the most popular kind of all is Spruce (there are so many kinds of spruce too) and the second popular is Cedar (used mostly on nylon string guitars)

These Solid and laminated tops are generally differ in guitar tones producing, some even swear that Solid top always sounds better in every way but I doubt it. Solid top guitars are almost always cost more but need more tender love and care especially the hot/cold/humidity that can crack the top much more easier than the laminate ones.

I'll stop now so Pood and chime in and explain in more details.Wink
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
09-07-2009, 10:29
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ขอคำแนะนำการซื้อกีต้าร์สำหรับมือใหม่ค่ะ - by napman - 09-07-2009, 10:29