Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson lake, Calif., here I come
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Jackson lake, Calif., here I come
Regarding the 1973 hiking adventure trip to Havasu Indian reservation that Pete (MRW Pumin Varavarn) lead 6 of us to that heaven.

I've contacted Pete by email, and will ask him to be the one who writes about this trip when I talk to him on the phone again next time in a few days. He's the most suitable person to tell the tale of this trip (in Thai alphabet too!)

And here's the email back from "Pete" (that I just received few hours ago)
Dear Nop,

I am pleased to hear about Havasupai after all these years. I will compose a short version of it and send to you soon. Looking forward to see you in November and probably visit Chieng Mai, I have a condo there, but rather stay couple days in your brand new ranch home! About a copy you mentioned, it may be a little later due to my loaded schedule on my works, please be patient. Though I don't mind at all to recall those beautiful memories and put into interpretation. Thanks again for your attention.

Regards,
Peter

That's typical "Pete" my man!
He'll do everything that he can for his friends, I'm so glad beyond words.

So hopefully, at the most, in couple of months that "Havasupai trip" will materialized and ready for our younger friends at "Nimit" to enjoy by our adventure leader "MRW Pumin Varavarn"

But before that I'm planning to put out "Lone Pine, Mt. Whitney" that I'm going to on this July 5th and 6th, and "Half Dome, Yosemite" that I will go on August 9th-11th so my younger friends that love this kind of adventures will have a chance to sit back and enjoy it at home in BKK.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2009, 10:55 by napman.)
20-06-2009, 21:59
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jackson lake, Calif., here I come - by napman - 18-06-2009, 00:05
RE: Jackson lake, Calif., here I come - by napman - 20-06-2009, 21:59