Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
มุมหนึ่ง..ในลอสแองเจลลิส
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: มุมหนึ่ง..ในลอสแองเจลลิส
Thanks popp for the pictures,

It looked so much like Wrightwood will be just like that in your picture tomorrow and the next few days according to the weatherman! (they called this kind of weather as "June Gloom")

The sky right at my area and also at Wrightwood was so cloudly and haven't seen the sun for the last 4 days, chances of sprinkle in AM is pretty high. From my window I can't see the mountain range only the full thick cloud and fog that cover the sky for the last few days.

Any body knows this song; There's no sunshine when she's gone, wonder if she's gonna stay?..........Sad

But that's good for something differently, I'm just going to put the tarps over and under my tent and dress myself up accordingly, and hope it won't rain too hard while we sleep in the tent, come to think of it, not too bad to listen to the rain tapping on your tent top and lullaby you to sleep 555

We'll hike to the lake (Jackson lake) and take some pictures and hopefully put then at "Nimit" so you guys will have a picture or two that paint a thousands words and dream along with us.

I'm still debating if I should take my guitar and my harmonica along under this threatening sky or not?, we'll see Rolleyes

I'll see you guys in a few days.

"Happy trail to you until we meet again....." Does anybody know this song???? 5555
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
13-06-2009, 06:45
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: มุมหนึ่ง..ในลอสแองเจลลิส - by napman - 13-06-2009, 06:45