Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
แอบไปลองกีตาร์ที่ Peterson มาง่ะ
.::.pOoH.::. Away
Simply the Best

Likes Given: 0
RE: แอบไปลองกีตาร์ที่ Peterson มาง่ะ
ถึงน้าสันหวานที่รัก Smile

ถ้าจะสอยคุณอ้วน 35 มานอนกอด ก็สอยที่ peterson เลยครับ ไม่ต้องไปหาถึงต่างประเทศหรอกเนอะ เพราะไม่รู้เสียค่าเครื่องบินไปกลับ บวกค่าที่พัก ค่าอาหาร ค่า Taxi ค่านู่นค่านี่ ฯลฯ ไปแล้ว จะได้คุณอ้วนกลับมานอนกอดสมใจหรือเปล่าก็ไม่รู้ ถึงจะได้ไปเที่ยวกับป้านุสุดสวย แต่อาจจะต้องเดินหน้าเหี่ยวกลับบ้านก็เป็นได้ Big Grin

และที่สำคัญ มีปัญหาอะไรก็ deal กับทางร้านได้เลย เชียร์ๆๆๆๆจ้า

จะได้ชวนเข้าชมรมคนรักคุณอ้วน Wink

kosit Wrote:s25เสียงเป็นไงครับน้าpoohอยากได้ครับ

ไปลองเลยจ้า Cool ถ้าอ่านจาก website ตาจอร์จจะอธิบายไว้ว่า Lowden S มีจุดประสงค์ ดังนี้ครับ

'91 to ?98 The Small body, Jazz and Premier Range?

?During these years I designed some new models to increase the range available. Nick Webb of Acoustic Alchemy (sadly, Nick passed away a few years ago after a brave battle with cancer) approached me and asked me to design a small bodied guitar which he wanted to compliment his "O" series mahogany / cedar guitar. I set about designing a body shape with back and top profiles designed to increase bass without making the trebles thin or 'boxy'. The soundbox profile of the 'S' series and the voicing of the bracing have this purpose in mind. I made the first proto-type myself with the original parabolic bracing tuned to suit the smaller body. The back and sides were walnut and the top was cedar.?

?When the day arrived and I tuned the finished guitar up for the first time, I was completely 'zonked' by the sound!!! I didn't want to let it go. Even though I am a poor player, this guitar would have persuaded even me to spend a lot of time learning to play better. This was perhaps the only time I can ever remember being so taken with a particular guitar's sound that I was in another world for a while! Unfortunately Nick was literally waiting for the guitar in a studio in Germany and it had to go and be played properly! The 'S' series was now born!?

ประมาณว่าเป็นทรงเล็กสุดที่ทำ และพยายามเพิ่มเบสให้มากขึ้น (โดยไม่เน้นแหลม เพราะตัวเล็กแหลมมีอยู่แล้ว แต่เบสมักจะหาย และพยายามทำให้เสียงหนาตั้งแต่ทุ้ม-กลาง-แหลม) ก็เลยได้ทรง S ออกมาครับ
ไปทางไหนก็...ละลานตาไปหมด
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2008, 20:32 by .::.pOoH.::..)
23-01-2008, 20:31
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: แอบไปลองกีตาร์ที่ Peterson มาง่ะ - by .::.pOoH.::. - 23-01-2008, 20:31