• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to Bangkok....Mr. napman
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Welcome to Bangkok....Mr. napman
Dear Pov,

I'm speechless!!Shy

I mean, I'm only one of the members that seems to live so far away from everyone else. Pov, you always treat every one of your friends so warm and do almost every favor for them. But to me YOU always treat me like a king everytime I had a chance to be back in ThailandShy

I'm really floored from your treatments in the past Cool

Actually I don't really want to have any kind of welcome-party for me at all. But if some of you want to take this opportunity to get together and having some fun then that'd be fine with me tooBig Grin

So far I do have some tight BKK schedule to do (mostly plan to meet up with old friends) but of course I'll find a way to get together with my friends at "Nimit" too (Karn already volunteered to pick me up at the airport and...........).

BTW; I have contacted with your lovely sis (Pom) and asked her if she has anything that I can take with me for you on this trip. She said she has plan to go to Thailand soon so I don't need to take anything for you.

So I'll see you guys soon Wink

Please allow me to add this VDO clip that I did for my friend John Vanzo (former Dynamics, Kaleidoscope drummer/singer....etc) less than 2 months ago when I realized that I might take another sentimental journey home. So here's for you all;

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2012, 01:04 by napman.)
18-11-2012, 00:24
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to Bangkok....Mr. napman - by napman - 18-11-2012, 00:24
RE: Welcome to Bangkok....Mr. napman - by Cin - 19-11-2012, 21:05
RE: Welcome to Bangkok....Mr. napman - by tao - 21-11-2012, 09:01
RE: Welcome to Bangkok....Mr. napman - by Run - 29-01-2013, 18:48