Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ถึงคราวมอบของขวัญปีใหม่ 2555 ให้ตัวเอง
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ถึงคราวมอบของขวัญปีใหม่ 2555 ให้ตัวเอง
(12-12-2011, 20:50)povation Wrote: รายการที่ 7. หากไม่มีผู้ซื้อไปภายในวันที่ 14 ธันวาคม 2554 ผมขอยกเลิกการขายโดยปริยายครับ
ด้วยเหตุผลที่ว่า ผมน่าจะดูแลกีตาร์ตัวนี้ต่อไปตามที่ได้รับปากไว้กับเจ้าของเดิม

Dear Pov,

I just saw this msg;

What I meant by "Please take care of that guitar" was just one catch. Please let it go if you really can't take care of it. And I understand that you got so many guitars so you cant' really take care of each individual.

I really think that this guitar is a very good one, especially for lady or anyone with smaller hand/fingers due to its thin neck. I always like its sound and top it off with the pickup to play electricly if you choose too. Not to mention the neatness quality of the builder. I myself let it go to Pov because I had more guitars than I could play so Iet it go even if I loved it so much.

This nice guitar needs someone to love and play her, it's ashame if she'll be just in her case without being played up to her potential.

I'll keep an eye on this one to see who's going to be the next caretaker of this nice instrumentShy

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
12-12-2011, 22:25
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread