น้าๆที่ร้องเพลงเพราะขอคำแนะนำหน่อยครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: น้าๆที่ร้องเพลงเพราะขอคำแนะนำหน่อยครับ
(25-10-2011, 23:56)วันละเป๊ก Wrote: ใส่ไปให้เต็มที่อย่าห่วงหล่อครับ แล้วจะดีเอง

You mean like these 2 guysBig Grin

Or this guy;

But seriously I agree with Papach and particularly about breathing control.

First off, I do not claim that I am or was a singer by any mean. I just love to sing to entertain myself and convey the lyrics that I love to the others. In my whole life I just had only few semesters of "Singing lessons" fortunately with a very good classical singer himself (Professor Paul Mayo at Glendale City College, who always told his students that he was a friend of country singer Glen Campbell). It was in 1975 and I can say that I think I've forgot most of whatever he taught me!!

I have my own believe that you've got to be born with your own good pipe (tone) to be a good singer for most of the other people's ears. But again the important part of singing is at the breathing control just like Papach said. And just have fun doing it, don't be too concern about other people's opinions about your voice. I think it's a sad thing that too many people just died away with his music and voice still in them because they were so afraid to reveal what they really had.

I may add that when you sing, there are 2 critical things that you have to keep in mind; 1. Pitch control, try your best to sing every single note at the right pitch as it's supposed to be, I mean try not to sing flat or sharp than the real notes. 2. Timing, you have to keep up with the real true time (beat/rhythm), and it critically true if you sing/play with the others (band) because no one will be able to wait for you!

Other than that just let it ripped like Pek said. You are one unique singer in this world, nobody can really copy the voices of Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra.....etc. Be yourself, don't try to be another BAD copy of anybody else!!!!!
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2011, 01:32 by napman.)
26-10-2011, 01:09
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: น้าๆที่ร้องเพลงเพราะขอคำแนะนำหน่อยครับ - by napman - 26-10-2011, 01:09