Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
takamine รุ่นนี้ชื่อรุ่นอะไรครับ เพราะมาก
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: takamine รุ่นนี้ชื่อรุ่นอะไรครับ เพราะมาก
(18-04-2011, 01:48)ยอดเยี่ยม Wrote: ตัวที่ลุง Nap กับพี่ Folken man เก็บไว้ไม่ค่อยได้เล่น
และไม่เกิดประโยชน์แก่ผู้ฟัง (ผู้เล่นไม่เกี่ยว)
หลานๆน้องๆขอบริจาคด้วยนะครับ เห็นว่ามีหลายตัวเลย Tongue

Well, for me the first and foremost obstacle is how am I going to get any guitar to Thailand without any extra expenditure?

I've heard that Airlines are very strict about carry on your guitars with you on the planes, and especially true for the full size acoustic guitars!

I don't like to take any chance with them the Airline attendances and end up put the guitar in the cargo area and get abuse/damage by the way they treat those luggages.

So for now it's a NO GO for meSad

The guitar that I broung with me to Thailand last time was Taylor Big Baby that I was able to take the neck out from the body. Then I simpy put both parts in my big luggages. None of my other acoustics has screw off necksBig Grin

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
19-04-2011, 03:17
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: takamine รุ่นนี้ชื่อรุ่นอะไรครับ เพราะมาก - by napman - 19-04-2011, 03:17