Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
เสียงในการเล่นสด
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: เสียงในการเล่นสด
Hi Tana,

I think this is a very tough question to answer because there are so many factor that will cause/effect under this circumstance.

It'd be better if you clarify your particular setting too, like what kind of PA or Amp and mic (dynamic or condenser) that you used (or will use), will you also sing or just simply play your Gibson and also the location/place/size of where you intend to perform that will also play a big factor.

I chime in here for one reason that I used to have Gibson Dove which is not much different from Gibson Hummingbird. So I guess I can give you some ideas here tooWink

Of course the main thing to concern is the feedback when you try to directly mic your guitar through your PA or Amp and then that problem will cause another unpleasant chain reactions that will follow.

So let us hear more from you before we can give you some ideas OK?

I'm sure another Live sound experts like Pood, Povation, Yodchula, Capt. Arnold and many others will chime in to help you out here.Smile

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
20-03-2011, 22:22
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: เสียงในการเล่นสด - by napman - 20-03-2011, 22:22