Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ขอฝาก อัลบั้ม Pretty Guitar ไว้ในอ้อมใจชาวบ้านฟ้าด้วยนะครับ..
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ขอฝาก อัลบั้ม Pretty Guitar ไว้ในอ้อมใจชาวบ้านฟ้าด้วยนะครับ..
(13-03-2011, 03:48)เด่น Wrote: ขออณุญาตขอบคุณอย่างเป็นทางการสำหรับผู้ที่อยู่เบื้องหลังอัลบั้มนี้ครับ

1.ขอบคุณพี่เขตต์อรัญ เลิศพิพัฒน์ สำหรับแรงบันดาลใจอันยิ่งใหญ่ที่อยู่เหนือกาลเวลาและทรงคุณค่าตลอดไป
2.ขอบคุณน้าNapman สำหรับมิตรภาพและความจริงใจอันมากล้นกับเด็กเมื่อวานซืนอย่างผม รวมทั้งทุกคำปรึกษาและคำแนะนำที่ทำให้อัลบั้มนี้เกิดขึ้นมา
3.ขอบคุณพี่จ๊อด กฤษณ์ โชคทิพย์พัฒนา

I have to say "You're welcome" for these 2 beloved friends of mine. The former has already gone to the next dimension, but I know that Ket will be more than happy to be your inspiration or even friend, the latter still having fun making music to his own believe and I can say that for myself too.

You are such a nice person in many ways Den, I'm always proud to be your friend, I'm so glad that I was the part of bringing your talent to our small music scene in Thailand. But bear in mine that do not let the volume of your selling CDs to be your gauge of your successful. Like I said our music scene in Thailand is very small and very narrow. I have to personally thank Jod that took you under his wings when I asked him. Be proud of your every note that you put them out with your own fingers. High volume of sell doesn't make you better and vice versa low volume of sell doesn't make you any worse.

Just keep doing what you love Den, be your God's extended hand to make people around you happy with your MUSIC. That's all I ask of you.Cool

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
15-03-2011, 01:06
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ขอฝาก อัลบั้ม Pretty Guitar ไว้ในอ้อมใจชาวบ้านฟ้าด้วยนะครับ.. - by napman - 15-03-2011, 01:06