Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
(29-11-2010, 17:09)billy Wrote: ผมนั่งอ่านกระทู้นี้รวดเดียวมาตั้งแต่บ่าย2จนขณะนี้ ห้าโมงเย็นแล้ว บอกกับตัวเองว่าตรูหายหัวไปไหนมาฟะถึงเพิ่งเข้ามาเห็นกองไฟเอาวันนี้เอง ขอมานั่งฟังด้วยคนนะครับBig GrinBig Grin

Dear Billy,

How've you been? What's up? (or down?)Rolleyes
Glad you found this thread, I've been thinking of you occasionally. How's your band re-union?
Well, at least it's only your right hand. So you can consider yourself half-luckyBig Grin
How long will it take to heal and get back then put some of your clips here with us?
So many questions for you hah........Tongue

(29-11-2010, 23:29)cin Wrote: ยินดีที่มีสมาชิกใหม่มาล้อมวงกองไฟนี้ครับ
ขอปรบมือให้กับเพลงแรกของน้าbilly ด้วย

น้ากัปตันและน้าwwc พูดคุยกันสนุกสนานมากครับ
บอกได้เลยว่าชอบทุกคลิป ร้องไปพูดคุยกันไป แซวคนโน้นที คนนี้ที สนุกมากๆ เป็นสิ่งที่ผมอยากเห็นมานานแล้วครับ
ชอบมากๆครับ รู้สึกว่าน้าแนปหายไปไหนนะ
ว่างแล้วแสดงตัวหน่อยนะครับ

Dear Cin,

Well, since my wife Imp arrived we've been busy traveling here and there and everywhere you knowWink
So didn't really have much chance to get in here but so glad that we still enjoy this campfire as before.

]ลองโทรไปถามที่ดอยอินทนนท์ซิ..เห็นบอกชอบปีนเขาครับCoolTongue น้าโฮปก็หายเหมือนกันครับ..คอมพิวเตอร์ถูกชู้ตอีกเหรอครับ
[/quote]

Dear Capt,

I've already been to Doi Inthanon last yearTongue, but will go down to BKK this Dec. 6th and we scheduled to go to Pattaya, Rayong...Hua Hin...wherever..etc.. then go to our niece's wedding on the 10th and go back up to CM on 11th.

Just few suggestions on your "Talk show", I think it's better to put number at the clip's names to make it easier to follow. They all seem to be the same nameShy

And if it possible try to talk directily into mic to get the clearer and cleaner voice, other than that they're all entertaining and very good idea that you brought it upCool

Before I leave let me put this clip here that I did a while back at our cottage but still want to share with you guys. Now all my beard are gone since my wife arrivedTongue

See you all later.

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2010, 06:37 by napman.)
30-11-2010, 06:22
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:03
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 09-08-2010, 23:09
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:32
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by povation - 10-08-2010, 00:02
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by Webmaster - 10-08-2010, 00:22
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by sukanyastory - 10-08-2010, 05:43
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 10-08-2010, 06:45
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 10-08-2010, 13:29
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 11-08-2010, 05:07
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - by napman - 30-11-2010, 06:22
I love www.nimitguitar.com - by Mikeloo - 27-07-2011, 23:46