Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา
(15-11-2010, 16:39)karn Wrote: ถึงเชียงใหม่ย่ำรุ่ง ศุกร์ 19-11-2010 เตร็ดเตร่แถวๆนั้นจนถึง 15:00 Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Dear Karn and the gang,

Since you will pass my cottage before you get into Chiangmai and cruise around until 3.00 pm.
Let me offer this option for you. I'd suggest you guys to drop in at my cottage after an all night drive so you can take a break at my cottage, take a shower/toilet break. There are 2 restrooms with shower at my cottage therefore it'll take no time for all of you to freshen up before get into Chiangmai. Besides Cin's home is only about 20 minutes further away!Cool

But sorry about food supplies for you guysSad
You see, I've been living alone in that cottage for the last few weeks and I consume so little food and I don't think I have enough for 4 hungry young men if/when you're here tomorrow morning!Tongue

It's very easy to get to my cottage as follow;
When you pass Lumphun (Big C and Makro on your left hand side) on the way to Chiangmai just keep an eye on your left side for "P.T.TH" gas station with 7-11 store. There's only one at Saraphi (may be about 20 km before you get into Chiangmai). When you see that just get in and stop there and check to make sure it's the right one (at the right top of 7-11 store entrance there's number "2754" that indicates the store for Saraphi only)

Call me at my cell 081 138 8398, I normally wake up around 4.00 am and I'll give you the EASY direction to my cottage or even ride my bike to meet you thereBig Grin. It takes 5 minutes driving time from that P.T.TH. to my cottage.

Hopefully I'll see you guys tomorrow morning before you go to Pai.

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
18-11-2010, 08:51
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา - by napman - 18-11-2010, 08:51