napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา
(16-11-2010, 13:22)cin Wrote: วันเสาร์ผมอยากชวนไปลอยโคมยี่เป็งนะครับน้าทั้งหลาย
ถ้าโอเค ผมอยากชวนน้าแนปไปด้วยกันทั้งหมดเลย
น้าแนปว่าอย่างไรครับ?

Dear Cin,

All things considered, I think I'd better skip your Saturday night invitationShy

I think at my age I've been there and done that so many times and many years before your present time. I don't want to be in your ways of doing things at your age, if you know what I meanBig Grin

So again I appreciated your invitation but I'd rather let you guys having fun to your fullest without me in your ways.

I'll be waiting for you guys at my cottage and when you guys got tire of your fun things then come back to my cottage and have a full rest with warm beds and nice showering until you're refreshing up in the next morning (Sunday) for heading back down to BKK again after having a nice lunch with me as Karn's suggestionTongue

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
16-11-2010, 16:35
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา - by napman - 16-11-2010, 16:35