Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา
(16-11-2010, 10:58)karn Wrote: ขอบคุณครับพี่ nap ทริปนี้เป็นเพียงทริปนำร่องก่อนที่ทัพใหญ่จะเดินทางไปครับ ผมเลยอยากนัดพี่ nap รับประทานอาหาร
ในวันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 สายๆ 11:00ที่ร้านอาหาร เฮือนใจ๋ยอง (ต.บวกค้าง)ครับ คราวที่แล้วไปกินมา อร่อยมากๆBig Grin

ไม่ทราบว่าพี่ nap สะดวกไหมครับ ถ้าไม่สะดวกพวกผมสามารถเปลี่ยนแผนได้ตลอดเวลาครับ เน้นฤกษ์สะดวกไว้ก่อนครับพี่Big GrinBig Grin

Dear Karn,

I don't think I have any plan on this Sunday, so I'm available to accept your invitation. But as you may not know, I have no intention to drive at all in ThailandBig Grin

Now I'm gonna have to put pressure on my "Honorary Chauffeur" Cin! If he's really have no any plan just like me than I'm sure he'd love to take me there to see you again after take you guys on the previous night tourRolleyes

But if you guys spend Sat. night at my cottage then we can just cruise to that restaurant on the following morning, right?Cool

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
16-11-2010, 11:21
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา - by napman - 16-11-2010, 11:21