Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ผมไม่ซื้อ Zoom HD ไว้อัดเสียงกีต้าร์แล้วครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ผมไม่ซื้อ Zoom HD ไว้อัดเสียงกีต้าร์แล้วครับ
Dear Pood, this is interesting!
Last Friday Cin, Maow and I were at Cin's home. Cin talked to me about this matter and also asked me to shoot some of our clips with that Sony camera too.
Cin mentioned about his interest in Rode SVM, but from your clip you said you used Rode stereo. So I searched them at Amazon and found that what you were using is about $150 or so and it costs 1/2 of Rode SVM that Cin told me about.
Now if you use the Stereo not the SVM as far as I read the reviews at AMZ it'd be very interesting how better the SVM would be compare to the Stereo, don't you think?
I couldn't really detech how superior the Stereo would produce its audio through YT because of my built-intiny crummy laptop audio speaker! But I fully trust your ears about your observation.
BTW; please say "Hi" to my dear brother "Sarun", I miss him and wish I could see him before I leave for USA in Jan.

Thanks for sharing this informative with us here PoodCool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2010, 06:00 by napman.)
14-11-2010, 05:58
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ผมไม่ซื้อ Zoom HD ไว้อัดเสียงกีต้าร์แล้วครับ - by napman - 14-11-2010, 05:58