Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
(06-11-2010, 18:24)DarkMoon Wrote: ชอบฟังเพลงของ Joan Baez ค่ะ ก็เลยร้องได้ เพลงโปรดของ Joan Baez ที่ชอบมากชื่อเพลง Engine 143 ค่ะ มีน้าๆท่านใดเล่นได้บ้างมั๊ยคะ DM ร้องได้อย่างเดียว ฝีมือการเล่นกีต้าร์ยังไม่เข้าขั้น แต่ก็พยายามฝึกไปเรื่อยๆ โดยมีน้าๆเป็ยน Idol ค่ะ Smile น้าโฮป ร้อง Lilly of the west เนียนมากค่ะ น้าNap และน้าๆทุกคนก็ ร้อง เล่น เก่งๆ กันทั้งนั้น เลยไม่กล้าเอาของตัวเองมาโพสต์เลย Shy ส่วนตัวชอบฟังเพลงยุคเก่า 60's 70's ยัน Hip Hop ยุคปัจจุบันเลยค่ะ Big Grin แล้วก็ชอบเพลง Country เก่าๆของ ป๋าๆ Hank,Ernest Tubb,Doc Watson,The carter family อะไรประมาณนี้ Cool น้าๆ เอาคลิปมาลงกันเยอะนะคะ DM ไม่ค่อยได้โพสต์ แต่เกาะกระทู้ไม่เคยห่าง เลย อิอิ Tongue ขอบคุณน้าๆสำหรับการต้อนรับค่ะ

First off, I received this msg when I tried to individually watch those pics; "

"This photo cannot be viewed because it has either been deleted or marked as private by the user"

And young lady you surprised me again big time!
How could you know that "Engine 143"? It's actually one of those American Traditional songs!!
I myself just happened to know this song because I like an old singer "Ramblin' Jack Elliott", he sometimes played this song too. And I never knew that Joan Baez did it too!

Speaking about JB, she's one of my forever idols since I was in my teen, I still wanted to do Bob Dylan's "Farewell Angelina" that was sung by JB that I heard and liked (again) since I was in my teen but never get around to it yet.Sad

You see, I also have the guitar that I purchased it mainly because of JB. JB always plays her Martin 000 size and 12 fret as long as I remember. I also have her picture with her playing guitar up on the wall in front of me in my bedroom at my Alta Loma home in Calif. And I don't have any other artist picture on my wall, so you can go figure how much I adore herCoolTongue

I've been to her LIVE concerts few times whenever she's in Los Angeles, and everytime it's simply magical in making. Can you imagine a girl with only her guitar in hand that captured the heart and soul of everyone in her audience for 2 hr plus from just her guitar and her angelic voice?Cool
BTW; that guitar of mine is Martin 000-16SGT with 12 fret just like JB's and it's very comfortable to play to myself in my bedroom.

I don't dig much about Carter family but I know there was a time or two that Chet Atkins played with them and Johnny Cash married one of the Carter girls. I don't know much about Ernest Tubb and Doc Watson.

Please do upload and put your clips here, do not compare yourself to the other guys who've been playing for as long as they remember. Be proud of what you have with you, we all enjoy the fruits of our labor and certainly enjoy yours too.

I'll cut if off here, been mumbling too long now, it happens everytime I have a chance to talk about the artists that I love. Bye for now young ladyShy
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2010, 19:46 by napman.)
06-11-2010, 19:42
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:03
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 09-08-2010, 23:09
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:32
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by povation - 10-08-2010, 00:02
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by Webmaster - 10-08-2010, 00:22
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by sukanyastory - 10-08-2010, 05:43
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 10-08-2010, 06:45
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 10-08-2010, 13:29
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 11-08-2010, 05:07
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - by napman - 06-11-2010, 19:42
I love www.nimitguitar.com - by Mikeloo - 27-07-2011, 23:46