Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
(02-11-2010, 22:41)DarkMoon Wrote: DarkMoon ขอยื่นสมัครเป็นสมาชิก Campfire ด้วย Clip การเล่นกีตาร์แบบ (เบ-บี๋) คลิปนี้นะคะ เคยหัดเล่นเมื่อนานมาแล้วตอนเรียนมหาลัย แล้วก็เลิกไป ได้โอกาสมาหัดใหม่ก็ตอนขี่ม้านี่แหละค่ะ เป็น Cowgirl เลยต้องเล่นกีตาร์ร้องเพลงไปด้วยจะได้ครบสูตร ก็เลยเล่นได้แบบ Babyๆ งงๆ ตามClip นี้แหละค่ะ Big Grin แต่หวังว่าอนาตจะไกลเหมือนน้าๆที่เล่นให้ฟังที่บ้านน้ากัปตัน เพราะมากๆ Cool

I'm glad that you decided to jump in, please have fun with us here while sharing your talent too.
Allow me to share my story about girl singer/guitar player; about 44 years ago when I was a Freshman at TU I had quite a lot of friends at Silapakorn Univ. and always mingled with them so frequent (and actually I was in SU band too!). Then one afternoon I saw this young SU Freshman girl who's a friend of friend there. She sat right in a corner of that particular party with her guitar in hand and started to sing "Color" (you may not even know that song!) and other songs all by herself. I was in awe of her charm and talent.

It must be an Omen to me! I remember I said to myself "I think I can do just like her and make people happy like she did too" Big Grin

So from that day on, I started to do just like her and I noticed that people seemed to start to share my "Joy of music" with me.
That young lady received my full credit of what I'm doing for friends and whoever wants to listen to me now, I still remember her pretty face and her pretty voice she possessed but no longer remember her name!Sad

Welcome you in here with our open-arms, we all owed WWC who started this wonderful thread and hope this campfire will keep on burning for at least a little while longer or even much longer to keep our hearts warm with our friendships that we're sharing hereCoolCool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
03-11-2010, 09:08
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:03
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 09-08-2010, 23:09
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:32
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by povation - 10-08-2010, 00:02
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by Webmaster - 10-08-2010, 00:22
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by sukanyastory - 10-08-2010, 05:43
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 10-08-2010, 06:45
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 10-08-2010, 13:29
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 11-08-2010, 05:07
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - by napman - 03-11-2010, 09:08
I love www.nimitguitar.com - by Mikeloo - 27-07-2011, 23:46