Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา
(16-10-2010, 22:14)karn Wrote: เย้..!!!! มีที่ว่างแน่นอนครับสำหรับพี่ napBig Grin
เหลืออีกที่นึงครับ..(หรือสองที่เบียดๆก็ได้ครับ) หรือน้าๆทางเหนือจะมาร่วมแจมเป็นคนด่านเกวียน..เอ๊ย!! คาราวานก็ได้ครับ
วันเดินทางเดี๋ยวปรึกษากันอีกทีครับ...งานนี้ไม่ล่มแน่นอนครับBig GrinBig Grin

Thank you Karn, I don't (want to) drive anywhere in Thailand but would love to be a passenger on any trip (and share the expense, of courseWink)

I'll let you know right away about my cell phone number when I get to BKK. I haven't use my Thai cell phone since I left in Feb. And I've heard that they might disable my phone because of that. I may need to buy new Sim (nobody seems to know what Sim means?) and possibly new cell phone number! (the old one is at my Profile)

And you guys can rest/spend some nights at my Saraphi home before heading back to BKK too Shy

Just remember "Mi casa es su casa" Big Grin

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
16-10-2010, 22:32
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: จะไปแอ่วเหนือเจ้าาาาาา - by napman - 16-10-2010, 22:32