Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Open Stage for Country/Any kind of music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ
น้าcinเล่นเพลงจอห์น เดนเวอร์เพลงนี้ได้อารมณ์มากครับ ที่สารภีถ้าน้าcinไปจะสามารถมองลิํกเข้าไปในอวกาศได้มากกว่าที่กรุงเทพ เพราะสูงกว่าบ้านน้า ๑๐๓๔ ฟุตครับBig GrinBig Grin
[/quote]

Yeah, I agree with Capt. Didn't know you also like JD. I wish I could play a lot of his songs. He's one of my idol and always love him.

(08-10-2010, 10:30)cin Wrote: Wow สมราคากัปตันอาร์โนลด์ จำระยะความสูงได้ด้วยว่าสูงกว่า กทม พันกว่าฟุต
ผมน่ะ อยากไปยืนที่ความสูงแปดพันกว่าฟุตจริงๆเลย ให้ตายเถอะ

Let's find some mountain to hike Cin! Last year I've been to Doi Intanon so forget that one!!

I have another passions in my life; "Mountain", I simply love mountains since I was very young and don't ask me whyBig Grin

When I was a freshman at TU, I and another 2 buddies who were a TU rugby team captain ( Chulaphong Srisawasdi) and another TU rugby player (Jira Pomkaew) hiked up Kao Yai and spent a night up there, I did that alone later on. At the age of around 35 I summitted Mt. Whitney with my other younger Thai friend (Vitoon Disapanurat) which is the highest mountain in North America (except Alaska) at 14,505 ft elevation. And didn't have a chance to get back there until few years ago due to JOB/FAMILY responsibilities.

In July of 2009 (last year) I took along my camcorder and recorded some videos that I'd like to share with you guys here. Just to change the atmosphere a bit in stead of keep singing, now the time to change subject of talking between songsRolleyes

I went there alone, and camped out at Whitney portal campsite at 8,000 ft elevation, and hiked up to Lone Pine lake which is at 10,050 ft elevation and then hiked up to Trail camp which is at about 12,000 ft and hiked down. (in 2008, I and my other Thai friend "Chuchai Visuthisomsak" camped up at Trail camp and intended to go up to the top but couldn't because my friend got sick)

I always love this kind of natural adventures, you can talk to me about this outdoor adventure matter all night longBig Grin

One of the pictures of Mt. Whitney that I took, please forgive me about the quality of the picture. I am really a novice photographer, just another point and shoot hackers!
Photobucket

Here are some videos that I'd like to share with you;
first one at the creek not too far from where I camped;

Here at Whitney portal campsite;

Here at Lone Pine lake;

[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2010, 00:30 by napman.)
08-10-2010, 23:00
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:03
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 09-08-2010, 23:09
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by boobyblue - 09-08-2010, 23:32
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by povation - 10-08-2010, 00:02
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by Webmaster - 10-08-2010, 00:22
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by sukanyastory - 10-08-2010, 05:43
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 10-08-2010, 06:45
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by WildWest Cowboy - 10-08-2010, 13:29
RE: God loves A Cowboy - by napman - 11-08-2010, 05:07
RE: Open Stage for Country music ขอเชิญทุกท่านมาร่วมแจมครับ - by napman - 08-10-2010, 23:00
I love www.nimitguitar.com - by Mikeloo - 27-07-2011, 23:46