Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ต้องการซื้อ Classic Guitar Yamaha รุ่น CG-201S หรือ GC Series พร้อม Hard Case ค่ะ
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ต้องการซื้อ Classic Guitar Yamaha รุ่น CG-201S หรือ GC Series พร้อม Hard Case ค่ะ
Dear Pood,

Let me nosily chime in a little bit, I somehow love to know/hear about the old and "not so pretty" looking guitars so I glanced through this post.

As always you are so meticulous about the details and I always admire and respect you for that regardless of your Phd that you've earned.

I don't know much about nylon string guitars and as a matter of fact steel guitars tooBig Grin but it's always entertaining my curious soul to learn and know more.

Always love to read/hear your description of guitars and other things too (like the angle and sharpness of your guitar's pictures).

Just want to thank you Pood, you really are one of "Nimit" corner stones and hope Krue B and you will keep this interesting post (at least for me) going for a little longer or even more Cool
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
18-07-2010, 20:25
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ต้องการซื้อ Classic Guitar Yamaha รุ่น CG-201S หรือ GC Series พร้อม Hard Case ค่ะ - by napman - 18-07-2010, 20:25