Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
คุณชอบกีต้าร์ Taylor ใหม
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: คุณชอบกีต้าร์ Taylor ใหม
Thank you Nimit for dug this up, I didn't even know its existenceSad

Of course when Pood started this up it was in 2007, and I joined Nimit in 2009Big Grin

So let me be "Johnny comes lately" again;

Do I like "Taylors"?
BIG YES right here, I fell for Taylors since 2001, I bought used Taylor JKSM #22 on Ebay. I'll never let her go and will inherite her to my grandkids when I'm dead and gone. That guitar is almost like my first love (female) even if I had Gibson Dove that I also bought used at the pawn shop in Hollywood area in 1975.

I still have few more Taylors in my closet (I sold 314CE LTD with Koa back/side to Maew less than a year ago). The other Taylor that I will also keep until the day I die is the used 1999 710CE with Cedar top that sounds so sweet to my ears.

BTW; I also like the other brands such as Martin, Santa Cruz, Breedlove, Wingert....etc. Just to name a fewShy

I personally feel that guitars are somewhat like flowers or girls, there are so many nice ones out there for you to see/hear or enjoy being with. IMHO; there's no such thing as the BEST of all. It's just your mind that plays tricks on you whenever you are willing to accept them at the certain moments of your time.

And that's all for now, anyone who's kind of new here like me wants to chime in for more?Tongue
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
18-06-2010, 22:40
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: คุณชอบกีต้าร์ Taylor ใหม - by napman - 18-06-2010, 22:40