Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ป้าเหมียว ? ภรรยาน้าแมว เสียชีวิตเนื่องจากอุบัติเหตุทางรถยนต์
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: ป้าเหมียว ? ภรรยาน้าแมว เสียชีวิตเนื่องจากอุบัติเหตุทางรถยนต์
Dear Maew, Meaw and Pepe,

I and my wife Imp've been thinking about Meaw for the last few days since she's been gone.

We thought about our Yosemite trip that you guys had to postpone to go with us. I even thought what if you guys and especially Meaw would have gone there last month as we planned?

But you know we can't change the past, nobody ever could! Now it's so apparent that Meaw will not be able to make it at all.

I was so impressed with Meaw when we met second time at "LOVE", she volunteered to sit next to my wife just to keep her company so my wife would have someone to talk to. And that shows a lot of integrity of her besides her nice natural ways of her.

I've never had a chanced to say "I love you" to Meaw, But I had chances to say "I love you" to Maew and Pepe. And that's one thing that I still regreted to this day.

Allow me to eulogize Meaw in a song that speaks better. But before that let me tell you something Meaw, I and my wife and my daughter's family and of course my grandkids are going to Yosemite this Memorial day (May 31st) and stay there for 3 nights.

I'll hike up to top of Half Dome all by myself, and with me I'll bring your picture and if I succeed in summitting Half Dome I will put this picture of you two up there under some big rock so it will stay up there until the nature takes it course.

Here's your picture that I keep in "Friends' files", I printed it out in 8"X11" size to take it with me up there.

Photobucket

I know that you like to hear me sing, so this one is for you my young friend. We'll meet again somehow, somewhere.
Please REST IN PEACE, I know that Maew will take care of Pepe as best as he can, he is strong, I can see it in his eyes;
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2010, 06:29 by napman.)
28-05-2010, 06:25
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ป้าเหมียว ? ภรรยาน้าแมว เสียชีวิตเนื่องจากอุบัติเหตุทางรถยนต์ - by napman - 28-05-2010, 06:25