Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
น้าnapmanจะบินกลับ..!!!
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: น้าnapmanจะบินกลับ..!!!
Hi all,

Well, it took me few days to re-adjusted to Calif's climate again!

The weather here at Calif. is about 40-60 F and still raining off and on since I came back on Sat. I simply loved it!

Thank you is not enough word to express my feeling towards you guys. I felt so special being so warm welcome from everyone of you.

I'm not able to name all names of my new friends here because it'll take so many lines to mention all.

But I know that each of you know in your heart how I feel for each of you in each own way without mentioning every name here.

Again, please accept my appreciation for accepting me as your friend as old as I am. I'm sure I'll be back in November again if everything goes as plan.

And there's alway some exception for every rules. I just want to mention just two names hereShy

Without him, there'll be no Bon Voyage party for me in BKK, thank you Pov. It's kind of sadden to me that you have to postpone your Calif. trip to next year. I'll be waiting OK?

And she came to the airport just to be able to say goodbye to me in person, thank you Muk, you're as lovely as you always are and will always be.

Love and Peace to all of you, and please keep in touch until we meet again soon,
nap

P.S. I just took this picture at my bedroom window looking out to the mountains behind my home after the rain, now the sky's so clear. Can you spot the snow-capped mountains?
Photobucket
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2010, 05:31 by napman.)
22-02-2010, 23:28
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: น้าnapmanจะบินกลับ..!!! - by napman - 22-02-2010, 23:28