Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
น้าnapmanจะบินกลับ..!!!
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: น้าnapmanจะบินกลับ..!!!
Dear all,

I fully understand that most of us has to work on that day and also has to go to work early next morning.

So please do not feel obligated to HAVE to go there!

Friendship doesn't mean we have to show up to show your feeling toward our friends. When we like/love somebody we don't need to show the world what we already truely feel in our hearts. We normally and instinctively know who we love and who loves us.

I personally like/love each of you in individually way each of you are, I don't like/love anyone more or less than others just different ways of feeling toward each of you, and that's all.Shy

And of course, we can exchange some conversations by either PM or email or even phone at our convenience (thanks to high-tech age that didn't exist 10 years ago , you guys are so luckyBig Grin)

Don't let distance or appearance judge our friendships in anyway. You guys are always in some corner of my heart.

Love & Peace to you all,
Uncle nap
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
09-02-2010, 09:49
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: น้าnapmanจะบินกลับ..!!! - by napman - 09-02-2010, 09:49