Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
วันพ่อ..พาแม่ไปเที่ยวที่เขื่อนแก่งกระจาน จังหวัดเพชรบุรี
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: วันพ่อ..พาแม่ไปเที่ยวที่เขื่อนแก่งกระจาน จังหวัดเพชรบุรี
Dear Sukanya,

Thanks for sharing your journal, I always love to read this type of thing.
BTW, when I was in my teen my dad also was out on the field in Tak and involved with the engineers who took part in building the big Dam called "Yan Hee", I'm not sure what they called it now. I still recalled the moments of time when we were down in that dam while they were building it. Your story brought back some fond memories of me and my dad. I thank you.

Please share some more of your stories, I love your writing style, and please say "Hi' to Den and your daughters for meSmile

I'm still running around and having fun traveling and such. Not much time to get on the WEB to mingle much with you guys.Shy
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
11-12-2009, 09:32
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: วันพ่อ..พาแม่ไปเที่ยวที่เขื่อนแก่งกระจาน จังหวัดเพชรบุรี - by napman - 11-12-2009, 09:32