Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552
The spirits of my Thai friends

This will be one of my hardest post I?ve ever done at this ?Nimit?. And I?m so certain that it?ll be one of the longest ones that I?ve ever attempt to do.
But I?ll keep this going until I get to the end no of this story matter how long it will take.

I landed at Suwannaphumi Airport before midnight of Sat. 21st Nov. so it?s almost 2.00 am before I could put my head on my pillow at our brother & sister home.

I tried to get to sleep to be ready for Pov?s house Gathering but I just couldn?t, it could be the combination of Jetlag or the excitement of being able to attend this Gathering.

I simply toss and turn and got up from my bed when the sun rose from the sky.

I called up Sarun from my newly purchased Cell phone at Lotus branch on Paholayothin Rd. It took him about an hour from his home to get to me and it took us another hour to get us to ?Pov?s?

We arrived at Pov?s about noon time or little bit later.

They were already there at least 15 of them. And the show went on.

Everybody greeted me so warmly, I meant everybody even lovely Pink Pov?s daughter the youngest one . I?ve talked to everybody there.

It?s almost like they say ?It?ll take a whole of love to laugh, it?ll take a whole lot of trains to cry?.

Everybody spiritually touched me so deep , called me a cry baby or crying old man if you may, I couldn?t careless!

I?ve made so many new found friends that I?ve never thought in a million years that it?d happen. So many individuals touch me so deeply with or without words.

I?d dare to put their names here even if I know that it?d be impossible to mention all of them here due to my short memory about their names but deep down in my heart I know that they know who I?m talking about here.
There was a guy sat next to me that said he didn?t put any post but always enjoyed reading them and he talked to me about music that effected his whole life from Hendrix?s Little Wing to Lam Tat Wang Tay!
What a truly different angles that he looked and felt about music. I?m so sorry that I didn?t remember his Username.
Bossaboss talked to me about Kau Yai that he and his girlfriend just came from
Korkai & PoPPie talked to me about our old school and stuffs.
Many, many members kindly share their unforgettable stories of their lives with ?Nimit?, they came and talked to me almost like I was one of their long lost friends.

I was so impressed especially for our new lovely girl members, Nicky?s petite body made me wonder how she possessed her powerful voice and style of singing not to mention her prettiness and skillful guitar playing. Mooja of course has more lung space and so powerfully high note when she attempt to get to it, it?s such a treat to hear these 2 lovely girls doing what they loved to do. Panda with her even more petite that the former two just happily enjoyed and soaked up the moments from her new peers that undoubtedly will help her to progress in her guitar playing.

Sukanyastory came with Den, they are the newest duo of ours. They didn?t disappoint us with their LIVE, I just wish they played more. And then Den found new partner Kor-17, they became an instant new duo without even met each other before, talking about skillfully helping each other here! I secretly believe they loved to meet and have fun with each other again in the future.
I?m so glad that I introduced Sukanya to Muk they seemed to instantly get along as good or even than Den and Kor.
I felt proud to be a bridge between four of them. And for Den and Kor, we?ll nurture our friendships as we promised to do while we can and congratulation for Kor to his up-and-coming wedding next year, I?m sure nice guy like you will find your happiness with your soon to be wife violinist. I?ll see if I can fulfill your invitation before I go back to California.

Call and Folkenman without any doubt made a splendid duo particularly Jim Croce?s songs and also on their own. Thanks you Ether for my request ?Diamonds and rust?, you are lovely my dear and I just regretted that we didn?t have an intimate conversation about Joan Baez but hopefully we will in the future.

There were so many shows from our members such as The Rock, Grid and many others that I don?t remember their names, everyone tried their best and succeeded it.

Muk my dear, you didn?t disappoint me a bit for your voice. I secreted wish you and Sukanya will team up and sing together, it?ll be heaven! I loved every note you sang as always.

Kaigai, you gave us such a treat of ?Bohemian Rhapsody? the full version, I?d never imagine I?d have a chance to hear anybody dares to do that but you did it so beautiful with conviction and skill, I simply loved every note from your fingers.
PoaH, you really surprised me with your youth, I thought you were much older than you are with your posts, you fooled me big time brother!

And then came along the Pros, Purth with his yellow stripe Chet Atkins Gibson guitar, you?re certainly true to your style and I loved it.

I regrettably sorry about don?t remember all of their names, Ant and his lovely girlfriend and his playfully entertaining style, the one and only awesome Roberto, and my invincible brother Hattaya, I love you even more. And like I said before ?All thing must pass? and everything happens for a reason, I?m sure you can ?Let it be? like you always do and best wish for you as always.

Pov, Dej, Pink and their ?Blue Ribbon? band and their bandmates, I particularly loved their rhythm section Korgai and San the drummer and poPPie too.

Boobyblue, I was awestruck by your appearance. Sorry about comparison but you reminded of one my friends at Silapakorn Univ. that I no longer remember the name. You are another one of a kind. I loved you mentioning about you had to Googled my English into Thai stuff, you are funny and your music speaks for itself that will last the test of time I sure.

Maew and Meaw, your daughter Pepe is so lovely , I can bet that she?ll get along fine with my grand daughter Tata when they get to meet each other next year in California.

Pov and Dang, I just simply love you not only because of your dedications to ?Nimit? members but to your naturally kindness and good heart that you two possessed. You two worked tirelessly to run the show and get everything going especially Dang and stock of her food, You guys deserved more than a big applaud from me and undoubtedly all of us.

Nimit, like I said before and I?ll say this again, without you I?ll never have a chance to have this kind of happiness for my last chapter of my life like this. I want to say ?THANKS? again, your calm manner won my heart over and over again. I loved you. And thanks to the ?Nimit? shirt that I will certainly wear to the gathering next time when and if that happens.

Pood my brother, I have no word for you just say that I can see the spirit of Ket in you and I begin to love you more like I did to Ket too. We?ll spend sometime in the future reminiscing about 3 of us privately and we?ll do ?Those were the days? together again if that?s OK with you.

I know that it?s getting too long here, but to me this will be my only annual thing with you guys that will happen just when I come back to BKK. So I?ll rambling on a little more.

Not enough word to express my feeling for Sarun, my other brother. I?m getting to know you more and I like what I feel about you besides your musical talent. You are beautiful human being that I?m lucky to have share some private matters of our other friends at ?Nimit? with. I?m so sure that our friendship is blossoming and prospering in the right direction. Until we meet again my brother friend.

I have to apologize to our member friend that shared the back of your pickup truck to go back home after you dropped me off at my sister?s home, He came a long way from Nan for our moments at Pov?s gathering. It?s shame that I forgot his username! Whoever you were please log in and accept my apology.

I?m cutting off here before it?s getting to unbearable long, Thanks for extended your friendship to this old man, I?ll cherish your beautiful spirits.

I?m sure I?ve left off so many nice and down-to-earth people, please all have my apology. I?m sure I?ll do better next time (May be name tags for each of us on our shirts would help?)

LOVE AND PEACE to all of my beautiful soul younger friend, it?s a real honor to know and meet all of you, until we meet again my friends, somewhere and somehow.
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
23-11-2009, 10:34
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552 - by napman - 23-11-2009, 10:34