• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552
napman Offline
VIP member

Likes Given: 91
RE: เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552
Dear Pov,

I just received email from my buddy Chul as follow;

"Urgent assignment to Krabi on Friday and I could not be back in time for the Nimit meeting. See you next week or as proper later on"

So he'll not be able to have fun with us this time.Sad

And for me, I was planning to leave the party at 6.00 pm to play tennis at Chula with d.jakkrit and Kaigai. But after some hard considering thoughts. I think it'd be better to stick around at the party to greet and meet other late comers.

So, I'll hang around at Pov's house may be until midnight and will find the way to get back to Soi Vipavadee 60 at Laksee somehow since my buddy Chul won't be there at the party to give me a ride back home.

Sarun will be the "Chosen one" that I choose to pick me up and get me to the party. I'd love to see him in person as the very first Nimit's member and have a "Heart to heart" talking with him. I love this guy and also Pov, Pood, Maew, Karn and so many others. I hope Hattaya can make it there too, I really want to have a "Heart to heart" talking with him too.Big Grin

Only 2 more night for me at Calif.Rolleyes
[A friendship needs a little mulch of contacts every so often-just to save it from drying out completely.

I always have great pleasure being alone by myself to play, If you're playing for any other reason, it won't last.
http://youtu.be/_tkGVGOKQ8c
17-11-2009, 23:32
Website Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: เปิดบ้าน Povation ปี 2552 - by napman - 17-11-2009, 23:32