Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
เพลงแรกจากสมาชิกใหม่ค่ะ
sukanyastory Offline

Likes Given: 0
RE: เพลงแรกจากสมาชิกใหม่ค่ะ
(16-11-2009, 01:08)napman Wrote: OMG!!
What a pleasant surprise to say the least,
Your voice sent a shiver through my spine.

How did you make it so good? I'm talking about your recording, what equipments you used? So clear. And who played guitar?

And let me say this, your voice is very soothing to my ears. Right on the pitch and tempo. Who's your vocal instructor?

Besides those, "Bach's Minuet in G" is my favorite song even before the "Toy" transcriped it into "Lover's concerto"

We have to have some conversation young lady, you are very interesting to my ears. (Another star is born)

P.S. Have you ever seen Joanna Wang at YouTube? if not then check her out. Her voice tone is somewhat similar to yours.

Dear K.Napman,

You make me so pround of myself with your compliment but I think I'm not that good kha.

I actaully got a good support from K.Den both his recoding stuffs and playing guitar ka.We recorded live session with no overdub...2 takes with 20 minutes.I selected the first one...the first choice is always the best I beleive Smile

I have no vocal instructor ka...never have chance to learn vocal course even love to...That's why I got stuck with breathing technique.

I haven't ever seen Joanna Wang at YouTube ka...This is the first time...
Thank you again for your comment ka.
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2009, 01:54 by sukanyastory.)
16-11-2009, 01:34
Find Like Post Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: เพลงแรกจากสมาชิกใหม่ค่ะ - by sukanyastory - 16-11-2009, 01:34